Sermon Big Idea: We need to surround ourselves with people who will speak truth in love.
- A good friend has your back
- His friends came to console him
- His friends came to wait in silence with him
- A good friend gives his/her ear
- His friends heard him out
- A good friend washes your feet
- His friends talked a lot but didn’t act much
- A good friend offers leadership
- His friends spoke from what they thought
- Notice you didn’t hear prayer
In our times of uncertainty, how can we be a friend that protects, listens, serves, and leads?