- King Ahasuerus rewarded people for the wrong reasons.
- Mordecai used his belief system to resist allegiance.
- Haman revealed his character and pride in his resolve.
- King Ahasuerus remains impulsive and ignorant.
- We discover the importance of the book of Esther.
- God’s promise to Abraham was about to be in jeopardy.
- Satan was told he would bruise the heel of Eve’s offspring.
- God first, country second.
- Surround yourself with people of Godly character.
- Don’t let pride cause you to do irreparable damage.
- Don’t let allegiance to our country outweigh our allegiance to God.