Six types of love:
- God loves us enough to save us from death. – Romans 5:8
- Jesus came to save the seeking, not condemn the lost. – Luke 19:10
- Some don’t want to be saved for fear their wickedness will be exposed. – 1 John 1:7
- Those who come to the light have their true motives revealed. – 1 John 1:8-9
- The rich young ruler was drawn to the light.
- The rich young ruler didn’t want to be exposed and walked away sad.
- Peter tried to express his love was greater than unconditional.
- Jesus expressed that Peter would be given the opportunity to show it.
- Jesus didn’t condemn Nicodemus. He shed light for Nicodemus.
- Nicodemus was looking for light under the cover of darkness.