Sermon Scripture: Song of Solomon 2-3
Sermon Big Idea: If we can visualize and conceptualize being in God’s loving arms, parent’s loving arms, and finally the loving arms of our spouse, we will realize the relationship with God, family, and our spouse God wants for us.
Song of Solomon 2
- The only one for you – (2:1-3)
- The strength of your relationship – (2: 4-7)
- Being together forever – (2:8-17)
Song of Solomon 3:1-5
- Being together – (3:1)
- Knowing each other – (3:2-3)
- Keeping out the foxes – (2:15)
- God’s blessings – (Matthew 7:24-25)
Hebrews 13:5, Genesis 2:24, Ecclesiastes 4:9-11a
Visualize love, conceptualize love, and then enjoy the reality of true love.