Sermon Scripture: Luke 21; Acts 2
Sermon Big Idea: Peter, the fisherman, is called to fish for men. He shares his testimony of Jesus while frying fish on an open fire.
- Why did Jesus say 2 swords were enough?
- Do you think Peter’s denial of Christ was prompted by fear or confusion?
- What is your comfort zone or security blanket that may be hindering you from serving Christ fully?
- Was 153 the largest catch Peter and the Apostles were involved with? (Hint: See Acts 2:14-41)
- Did the early church enjoy religious freedom?
- Was Jesus’ plan to take over the world by force? Or to win each heart and soul with love?