- Our arrogance leads us to want answers.
- We must accept God’s wisdom “like a man.”
- How will we answer the questions God has for us?
- Where were we when He created everything?
- Our view of God is limited to our short life.
- Do we know how God established everything?
- Our view of the world is limited to our little piece of it.
- Our view of life is limited to human life.
- Will we discredit God to prove ourselves right?
- Our view of justice is limited to our small mind.
A limited view and understanding of God can lead man to question as though he were God himself. As much as man wanted and wants to be God; he is not.
The answer we want is one that brings clarity and concrete answers. The answer we receive is to…”Be still and know that I am God.”