Sermon Big Idea: We have people in our lives we look to for rescue, but only one we look to can bring salvation and it’s Jesus.
- God’s divine appointment of Moses
- God’s Miraculous Rescue of Israel
- God’s training through a journey
- Bread, water
- Grumbling and mutiny
- God’s promise fulfilled in Jesus
- A snake is the difference
- Bronze a symbol of sin
- serpent=evil, bronze=judgment, bronze snake is evil judged
We’ve been called or appointed, miraculously rescued, and are being trained in righteousness. Our response can be to grumble, complain, reject, make excuses, or look to Jesus.