- Questions I have
- Questions we all may have
- The book of Malachi is the only time we hear of Malachi
- Malachi may have followed Nehemiah in Jerusalem
- Written about post-exilic time for Israelites
- God loved Israel by choosing them to be his people.
- The calling of Abraham – Genesis 12
- What does it mean that he “hated” Esau?
- Judah the son of promise – Revelation 5:5
- God loved Israel by protecting them from enemy nations.
- Ishmael – Genesis 25:12-18; 21:17-18
- Esau – Edomites – Psalm 137:7
- Lot’s offspring – Moabites and Ammonites
- God loved Israel by bringing them back. – Jeremiah 29:10
- Ezra 1:1-4
- Nehemiah 2:8b
We may be tempted to ask God how He is loving us during this pandemic. The answer is that He is loving us the same way He always has. By giving us hope and a future! (Jeremiah 29:11)