Big Idea: Robbing God is stunting growth
- The Israelite’s giving responsibility was multiple tithes.
- A tenth was God’s – Leviticus 27:30
- The tenth was given to Levites – Numbers 18:21-24
- A tenth for the festival tithe – Deuteronomy 14:22-23
- A tenth every third year for those in need – Deuteronomy 14:28-29
- The tithe was to show love for God and love to others.
- The tithe, like all of God’s laws, were met with His blessing.
- The Heavens open up – Malachi 3:10
- The enemy kept at bay – 3:11
- The faithless will observe your faith – 3:12
- The tithe is a test of God’s miracle math.
- Proverbs 3:9-10
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
Robbing God stunts personal and Kingdom growth.
2 challenges. Which one will you accept?