- Why do good things happen to bad people?
- God speaks to the unrighteous. (vs. 1-8)
- God uses the decisions of the unrighteous. (vs. 9-13)
- The unrighteous recognize God. (vs. 14-16)
- The unrighteous listen when God gets their attention. (vs. 25-36)
- The unrighteous give credit where credit is due. (vs. 37-39)
- The difference between unrighteous and righteous is putting God first. (vs. 40-44)
The way to see Jesus and glorify God through tragedy is to answer this question, “Which life are we living for?”