Sermon Scripture: John 13:1-17
Sermon big idea: When we serve, we imitate Jesus, when we imitate Jesus we become like Him.
- Jesus was under great duress
- Jesus would love none the less
- Satan had planted a seed to kill
- Jesus had one lesson left still
- Peter thought he was being true
- Jesus said the feet will do
- Jesus made his point after he dressed
- Putting feet to faith will make you blessed
On behalf of a grateful church, and to the glory of God our King,
I invite you to take up the towel, and let the name of Jesus ring.
The 3:30 Challenge for the week:
One day do a random act of kindness for a stranger
One day to a random act of kindness for someone you know
One day serve either a single mom, a widow, or an orphan