Sermon Scripture: Song of Solomon 8
Sermon Big Idea: While we can’t control our kids’ decisions, we can pave the way to Jesus through our example of what a Godly marriage is.
- Be an example (Song of Solomon 8:1-4)
- Philippians 3:17
- Ephesians 5:1-5
- Matthew 5:16
- Be a protector (Song of Solomon 8:8-10)
- Philippians 2:4
- Proverbs 24:11
- David and Goliath 1 Samuel 17:37, 45-47
- Be a guide (Song of Solomon 8:11-12)
- Proverbs 22:6; John 14:6 (the way)
- Proverbs 3:5-6 (God as guide)
- Psalm 127:1 (God as architect)
- Psalm 23 (God as shepherd)
Someone will teach our kids about relationships. We have to choose who we want that to be.