Sermon Scripture: Acts 26
Sermon Big Idea: Paul’s enemies and judges settled for good enough for the sake of unsettled peace. Paul tried to express his similarities and the light that exposed the continued path.
- Paul expressed his same beliefs as his accusers.
- Paul expressed his same disbelief in Jesus as his accusers.
- Paul expressed his moment of clarity he was trying to share with his accusers.
- Paul expressed how the law and prophets have been fulfilled and his desire for even his accusers to hear it.
- Agrippa expressed the truth of being a Christian. We are servants of Christ and His will, not our accusers.
We must choose whether we believe and receive or reject and deflect.