Dad’s words are/were Pointed, Preventative, thought Provoking
God’s message to his creation is about righteousness.
- Righteousness is closer than we think. (5-8)
- Through Moses in Deuteronomy 30:12-14
- We don’t have to physically search any farther than where we are
- Righteousness is a calling. (9-13)
- Let the overflowing of our mouth be that Jesus is Lord (Luke 6:45)
- How do we “call” on the Lord?
- It is a calling for everyone
- Righteousness is in the message we carry. (14-15;17)
- We are sent with a message to speak (Matthew 28:18-20)
- If the message we speak is Christ, it cultivates life
- The Gospel written by Isaiah is that “God reigns.” (Isaiah 52:7)
- Righteousness is considered by all but rejected by many. (16-21)
- Many are called. (Matthew 22:14)
- Narrow is the road. (Matthew 7:13)
- God didn’t keep it a secret. (Isaiah 65:1-2)
God has provoked the thoughts of man by giving a pointed message that will help prevent death. Believe and be made right with Him. The same message He has been declaring from the beginning.