Sermon Scripture: Jeremiah 31:33; Matthew 23:1-4
Sermon Big Idea: The truth lies in the middle of you. We are called to live in a way in which the seed of God’s truth bears fruit outwardly in how we live.
- Christians In Name Only
- Matthew 23:1-4
- For works not by works
- Ephesians 2:8-10
- Called to abide
- John 15:1-4
- Matt. 7:21-23
- Every journey starts with a step
- Christ’s teaching – Matthew 5:14-16
- I’m not alone – Matthew 18:15-20
- Needs of others – James 1:27; Matthew 6:2-4
- One body – 1 Cor 12:14-20
The journey with Jesus is to be a Christian in word and deed, not just in name.