Sermon Scripture: James 5:7-12
Sermon Big Idea: When we are 100% confident in what lies ahead, we can wait and prepare more thoroughly.
- Wait with a prophet’s patience.
- Moses was 80 when called – Acts 7
- Moses was 120 when he died
- Moses’ hope and inheritance were after he died
- Wait with a prophet’s heart.
- David called a prophet in Acts 2:30
- David was a man after God’s own heart – 1 Samuel 13:14
- Fulfill God’s Will – Acts 13:22
- Wait with a prophet’s conviction.
- John preached before Jesus was on the scene – Mark 1:4-8
- John preached unpopular truth – Mark 6:14-20
Patience is easier when we are confident of the things we hope for. (Hebrews 11:1)