- God is wearied by his creation challenging his justice. (2:17)
- Why do good things happen to bad people? (Jonah 4:1-4)
- Our confusion about good and bad
- The perspective of Job and Jonah (Job 42:3)
- God is wearied by constant refining. (3:1-4)
- Christian amnesia (Isaiah 51:13)
- Christian refining (Isaiah 48:10, Proverbs 27:17, 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- God is wearied by being in conflict with his creation. (3:5)
- The sin of seeking other guidance (1 Samuel 28:6-7)
- The sin of seeking to honor self over God (Romans 1:22-23)
- The sin of unlove (Matthew 18:6, Matthew 25)
To not weary God is to show growth.
Visit Bible.com for more.