Sermon Scripture: Exodus 13
Sermon Big Idea: We express ourselves in worship when we remember who we were and who we are now in Christ.
- God expressed his anger toward false gods.
- The plagues and their meanings
- God expressed the way He wanted Israel to express their worship.
- A festival for the ages (Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Consecration of firstborn)
- They stopped 2 Kings 23:21-22
- God expressed his desire for his people.
- We express our worship in remembrance of our redemption.
- Matthew 26:26-29
- What do we remember? (Romans 3:23, 6:23, 5:8, 10:9-10, 6:1-4)
We have a declaration of dependence. John 3:16