Why do we have different languages if we were created by one God?
- Man had one language and developed one layout for one location.
- God wanted man to follow His plan by filling the earth and fixing their eyes on Him.
- God used confusion to bring clarity to His plan.
What can we learn from the story of the tower of Babel?
- If we use a Biblical worldview, we can explain why there are different languages.
- At times we have a free will and there are times when God intervenes. But either way, we were created for His glory and not our own.
- God’s city is not about height. It’s about depth and breadth.
Where do we need to obey God and GO?