If you plan to worship in-person with us, we ask that if you do not feel well, or have any symptoms of sickness or fever, that you stay home. Worship is also streamed online weekly from our Facebook and YouTube pages at 9:00 am Sundays and from our CHOP (Church Online Platform) at 10:30 am.
We have the following safeguards in place for in-person worship:
- Mask wearing is optional for those who have been fully vaccinated.
- Keep socially distanced 6 feet or more from folks not in your party
- Wash your hands / Use hand sanitizer located throughout the building
- Drinking fountains have been sectioned off
- Instead of offering bags being passed, there are donation boxes stationed at both side exits. You may set up online giving, so you can easily give in advance.
- Instead of passing communion trays, the communion elements (juice and bread) will be available for you to pick up as you enter the worship center.
- Try to avoid handshakes, high-fives, and hugs.
- Self-service coffee and beverages will not be available. You are welcome to bring your own, however.
- A GPS air filtration system has been installed in the Worship Center at the church. It claims to remove 99.4% of the COVID virus.